viernes, 8 de agosto de 2014

TEMARIO INGLES TERCERO DE SECUNDARIA

GOBIERNO DEL ESTADO DE YUCATÁN
SECRETARÍA DE EDUCACIÓN
DIRECCIÓN DE EDUCACIÓN SECUNDARIA
DEPARTAMENTO DE DESARROLLO EDUCATIVO

ESCUELA SECUNDARIA “ELOISA PATRON DE ROSADO”



Relative clauses: who, which, that, whose, where
Simple present
Subject   + verb + complement

I like play in the park
She/He/It         likes play in the park
We/You/They like play in the park


Negative form
Subject   +     Don’t/ Doesn’t + verb + complement

I /You
We/Your/They don’t like    candies.
She/He/It doesn’t like      dogs

Irregular verbs

Have
Subject + verb  + complement
I have    a dog.
She/He/It has    a dog.
We/You/They have    a dog.

Be:  I: am
            She/he/ it: is
            You/We/They: are

Present continuous
Subject + TO BE + -ing
I   am playing
He/She/It    is playing
We/You/They     are playing
Past continuous
Subject + WAS/WERE + -ing
I   was playing
He/She/It    was playing
We/You/They    were playing

Vocabulary of food: Chop – Grate – Grill – Slice -Spread –Peel –Serve
For / Since
Used to
Complete with: both, neither, all or none.
Vocabulary of art and inventions: Sculpture, audience, painting, costume, exhibition, play, invention, explore, internet, wheel.
Vocabulary: Bleeding – Editor – Review – Firemen - Gossip column – Prosecutor – Lifeboat – Concussion – Crash – Prison sentence.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario